The ground-breaking ceremony for the new laboratory centre of the Leibniz Institute for Natural Product Research and Infection Biology (Leibniz-HKI) took place on June 18, 2019. The new building with biotechnological laboratories and an usable area of around 2,000 square meters will be built on the Beutenberg Campus in Jena. DERU is responsible for the engineering of the electrical systems and the elevator in this project.
DERU has been commissioned with the technical engineering for several demanding cleanroom and laboratory buildings and is currently implementing the first service phases:
- Berlin Center of Advanced Therapies (BECAT) at the Charité in Berlin
- Center for Energy and Environmental Chemistry (CEEC Jena II) and User Center (AWZ CEEC Jena) at the Friedrich-Schiller-Universität in Jena
- Regensburg Center for Ultrafast Nanoscopy (RUN) at the University of Regensburg
- Institute for Food Safety and Hygiene (ILH) at the Freie Universität Berlin
- Extension of the Max Planck Institute of Microstructure Physics in Halle (Saale)
Current Job offers